Lets Chat Personal Life and etc..
exxtrissm88
SW MEMBER
SW MEMBER
Switzerland
Oct 2024 08 09:06

Cobolli-Djokovic, third round of the Atp 1000 on cement in Shanghai

Post by exxtrissm88

Qualified for the second round thanks to a bye, on his debut in Shanghai, Atp 1000 underway on the concrete of China's economic capital, Flavio Cobolli overcame Swiss Stan Wawrinka in three sets: losing the first on tiebreak, he restored the balance again in the tiebreak before overturning the outcome of the match with the 6-3 scoreline. The tennis player, born in Florence but Roman by adoption, will now face Novak Djokovic. The Serb, who also qualified in the second round thanks to a bye, struggled to a draw in his debut by beating 20-year-old American Michelsen with two tiebreaks. Nole, who holds the record for most wins in the Chinese tournament (7), is currently ranked No. 4 in the world and needs to move up in the tournament to be assured of be in the top eight for the year and earn a place in the Atp Finals at the end of the season in Turin. About the challenge against former number one Cobolli commented, “He has been my idol ever since I started playing tennis. I used to watch his videos and matches. Even now I go to sleep watching his best shots. I want to have as much fun as possible.”